* Click for Obituary
* Click for Obituary
Click on name to view.
Class Notes dated 30 June 2016 are now out. Thanks Max.
Class Executive Board published SOP's for Company CQ's, Widow Liaison, Class Flags and Class Medal.
The DC Area Spring Party was held at Bill Friend's home in Potomac on May 14.
DC Area Classmates held their
59th June Week Anniversary party at Ft Myer.
Pat Buckhas joined the Class Executive Board as Widow Liaison. Pat will help us maintain contact and support to the widows of our deceased Classmates. Welcome aboard Pat!
The Class Forum is an email exchange that provides Classmates the opportunity to express their opinions on issues of interest to the class. Currently 110 Classmates subscribe. The issues are far ranging and the activity averages 12 emails per week. You can send a request to join here.
Post it here! If you have an event, meeting, announcement, item of interest, etc. that you would like added to the Bulletin Board you can email your request here.
- The Thayer Hotel is now full except for several suites. There will be cancellations. The Thayer maintains a waitlist for Classmates and widows. The waitlist is now open to add rooms for additional family members/guests.To get on waitlist you must contact the Thayer by phone (800.247.5047 or 845.446.4731) and tell them you are "West Point Class of 1957". For further details and rates go to:
- In his August 5 email, Class President Paul Schwehm provides more details on Reunion planning as well as Thayer bookings and the waitlist.
- The Company Rosters have been annotated to indicate those who have said they will/might be at the 60th. This is a tentative list at best. The attendance list won't firm up until registration takes place next January. Thayer reservations are also shown.
- Class President Paul Schwehm's May 3rd email explains the reservation policy. In case the AOG missed you in their distribution here is Paul's email.
- Class President Paul Schwehm's March 17th letter provides the results of the electronic survey conducted in Jan-Feb 2016.