* Click for Obituary
* Click for Obituary
Click on name to view.
Pat Buck has joined the Class Executive Board as Widow Liaison. Pat will help us maintain contact and support to the widows of our deceased Classmates. Welcome aboard Pat!
Atlanta Area Classmates hold their monthly meetings at the 57th Fighter Group Restaurant.
Ted Voorhees recieved the Class Distinguished Service Award at DC Area Fall Party.
John Hocker spoke at the 2015 Veteran's Day Service in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Jim Pocock participated in the 2015 Veteran's Day Parade, New York City.
M2 Classmates cruised the Upper Missisippi.
The Class Forum is an email exchange that provides Classmates the opportunity to express their opinions on issues of interest to the class. Currently 110 Classmates subscribe. The issues are far ranging and the activity averages 12 emails per week. You can send a request to join here.
Post it here! If you have an event, meeting, announcement, item of interest, etc. that you would like added to the Bulletin Board you can email your request here.
- The Thayer Hotel is now taking 60th reunion reservations from Classmates and widows. To make a reservation, you must contact the Thayer by phone (800.247.5047 or 845.446.4731) and tell them you are "West Point Class of 1957". For further details and rates go to:
- Class President Paul Schwehm's May 3rd email explains the reservation policy. In case the AOG missed you in their distribution here is Paul's email.
- Company Rosters have been annotated to indicate the survey atendance resuts. To see who plans to attend in each Cadet Company click on:
- Tentative reunion schedule of daily activities at the reunion.
- Class President Paul Schwehm's March 17th letter provides the results of the electronic survey conducted in Jan-Feb 2016.
- In a July letter, Class President Paul Schwehm announced that the reunion would be held April 27-30, 2017 at the Thayer Hotel.
- 185 Classmates responded to a survey and selected a spring weekend at the Thayer Hotel as the preferred choice.